Verizon retiree help
tomb6116
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a problem with On Demand shows.  When I stop an On Demand show and try to return to view it later in the day, I select the RESUME option yet the show RESTARTS from the beginning.  This does not happen all the time but does happen on a REGULAR basis.  When I call tech support to try to get the problem resolved, I am unable to get connected to the Video On Demand support group because “they don’t talk directly to the customer”.  I have to talk to the “gatekeeper” who texts my message to the group who supports this feature and then we both wait for them to reply.  

At one time Verizon employees/retirees had an “inside influence” number to call to get help with problems that couldn’t seem to get resolved.  Is there any number to call when all other options have failed?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon retiree help
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi tomb6116,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes