Re: Verizon showing contempt for customers with $1 increase
davdes007

I agree with you completely. The fee increase is NOT acceptable.  My one year contract expired two days ago and I ALREADY have an appointment to switch back to cable TONIGHT - at a savings of $35.00 / month.

Bye Bye Verizon 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon showing contempt for customers with $1 increase
SantaOG160
Enthusiast - Level 3

I received the HBO/SHO movie package free for 6 months when I signed up. I;m sure many others did as well. When Verizon makes something "free" as a marketing promotion, those costs become part of the business overhead that  needs to be recouped. That is just business 101.

If you don't like Verizon, try the crappy service from Cablevision, US Cable, or Comcast (the worst I ever had with service outages & customer service). IF you think Verizon's fee structure is bad, you need to have a steady diet of their pricing structure for over a year before you make claims. There is also Netflix. There is also Dish & Direct TV.

If you feel $1 increase is so bad after shelling out a ridiculous amount for the NFL RedZone package (considering it is just active on Sundays during football season), price out a comparable plan on Cablevision or DirectTV at normal. non-promo prices. IF you still feel it is steep, then move on.

I personally think $1 is not too much to ask for since all of the channels I want to watch that are offered by Verizon are part of my package. I could not say that about any of the other providers.

0 Likes