Re: Video On Demand not working for Premium Channels
kmf524
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm now having this problem too. So annoyed!!!

0 Likes
dave357

I am having the exact same problem with IFC, even though I'm subsrcibed. I have totally given up on trying to get through on the phone to any one.

what now?

0 Likes
Christobal1

Here I am on Saturday night trying to entertain my wife and I am stuck with all premium channels showing NOTHING she is interested in, but LOTS in the premium  "on demand" section. I too am getting the "not subscribed" error. I'm disappointed to see this is such a widespread issue and thinking about when I have the time to start the laborious phone tree exercise. 

0 Likes
SueG3

I have the same issue.  Saturday night decided to watch some HBO VOD, but got told that I'm not subscribed.  Tried VOD for all my premium package (SHO, HBO, STARZ) and get the same message that I'm not subscribed.  I can watch all my premium channels live but not VOD.  I will have to contact tech support on Monday and not looking forward to it.  My experience with Verizon Tech support has been the worst experience of my life.  Usually nothing gets fix for months (not exaggerating).

0 Likes
dmal99

I am having this issue tonight (11-5-11) as well. We went to tach On Demand, and I am getting the Not Subscribed error, yet when i go to the premium channels I can watch them fine and have used premium on demand before.

PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP VERIZON! It's Saturday -- MOVIE NIGHT FOR MANY OF US!!

0 Likes
dmal99

Also just to add, when I try to order anything FREE on on demand, it says "YOU DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH CREDITS ON THIS SET TOP BOX, PLEASE CALL VERIZON"

What the heack does that mean? Credits?

0 Likes
dmal99

Problem seems fixed today.

0 Likes
ScottF01

This started for me last night. I got the old tech support to billing run around too. This is frustrating as the night before everything was working properly. Can anyone please help? This is ridiculous as I have not had a problem since signing up. I want this fixed NOW, Verizon...

0 Likes
ScottF01

ANYONE??????????????????????????

0 Likes
rfpboss1

I can't get HBO On Demand or other on demand premium channels.  Please repair this.

0 Likes