Video media server error 11010
pskirt

"Video media server error 11010" has been on my screen for 35+ minutes.. I've been on Hold with Verizon Customer Sevice for 43+ minutes STILL WAITING FOR A HUMAN TO ANSWER THE PHONE CALL on my home phone and 24+ minutes on my home phone (hopefully no one needs to contact me in case of an emergency!) Verizon is absolute garbage. They sent us a new box (without us ordering one) and allegedly, from what I can gather from other angry Forumers, is that it's a billing issue (except that our bill was paid in full today and due on 5-31) or that they automatically discontinue the old box when a new one was sent to the residence. What a complete waste of time while I'm currently on the clock for working from home. As soon as a human answers, I'm cancelling my account and switching to Comcast or Dish.

Customer service is a joke. They only care about getting off the phone as quickly as possible, not in helping anyone else. 

How can I pay $160+ a month for service and be treated so horrendously?!? It's obscene and truly disgraceful. 

Still waiting...

0 Likes
Re: Video media server error 11010
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus
Hi pskirt,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents, who will be assisting you privately.
0 Likes