Vote for Fox Soccer Channel HD here!!!
BadaBing1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Fox Soccer HD fans,

I was told by FiOS Fox Soccer HD is allegedly already on the list of upcoming channels to be offered as #6, however please join me in voting by clicking on vote button by following the link below --> click vote button on upper left side, I'm hoping it might become available earlier if we all vote

Thanks

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Share-Your-Ideas-with-Verizon/Soccer/idi-p/233315

Let's bring the Fox Soccer Channel HD to FiOS!!!

0 Likes
Re: Vote for Fox Soccer Channel HD here!!!
albdani

I am new to FIOS and disappointed that they do not have the HD option for Fox Soccer.

Let's hope they hear the people out because from what I read this has been "coming" for months now.

0 Likes
lskatz10
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just watched FSC in HD yesterday on DirecTV - outstanding. Don't want the dish, but need it unless FiOS comes through very soon.  C'Mon Verizon - now! There are other choices! It's been MONTHS of waiting...

- LK

0 Likes
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

I hate to say this, but this is like spitting into the wind.  There was a big campaign oln this very forum a year or more ago for getting NASA-TV (even just the SD channel) and you can see how far that got.  I wish you the best of luck in your campaign, but I suspect it will be fruitless.

0 Likes
BadaBing1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hate to say this, but, this has been nothing but a drag... no CLEAR answer from anyone at Verizon... Just some vague open ended rumblings... so I spoke with Cablevision in my area and they do offer FSC in HD, so I just switched back to Cablevision this weekend and got my Fox Soccer Channel in HD - it's beautiful in HD. I mean amazing quality...

Sorry Verizon, but open ended and vague anwers weren't good enough for me...

0 Likes
ConorCoen
Enthusiast - Level 2

I voted , yeah there are a bunch of threads about FSC but at least your offers something different......not to many games left in the EPL season and I don't expect we will see FSC HD before it ends , it's terrible watching teh games in SD.......noit sure if MLS games arwe offered in HD but with that seaosn just statring I hope FiOS gets it going soon. 

0 Likes