When are recently aired shows added to On Demand?
sambler
Enthusiast - Level 1

Does anyone know how long it takes for recently aired tv shows to be added to the on demand lists. Last Season it was typically next day. Doesn't seem that way this season.

how long does this typically take?

Thanks!

Re: When are recently aired shows added to On Demand?
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

Verizon has been poor in updating their On-Demand.  It can be anywhere from the next day to a week.  No rhyme or reason and also seems to be somewhat location dependent (each VHO gets its updates independently).

0 Likes
donaldm961

So there's no agreement between Verizon and certain channels not to air on demand programming.

I've noticed that what you used to be by noon the following day, has become a week or more process.

Also, I live in eastern MA. Why is it that Fox programming is not available on VOD?

Thanks,

Don

0 Likes
Keyboards
Master - Level 3

@donaldm961 wrote:
Why is it that Fox programming is not available on VOD?

Thanks,

Don

Because FOX does not provide it to cable companies (none that I am aware of).  Instead they have most full episodes on their website.

0 Likes
donaldm961

Thanks for the reply. I have seen the Full episodes on the Fox Web site.

0 Likes
sharbern

I THOUGHT THAT THE NETWORKS PUT THE SHOWS ON DEMAND.  THANK YOU FOR THE INFO THAT IT IS VERIZON.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over twelve years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes