YES Network on Roku
tojash816
Enthusiast - Level 1

Having trouble activating YES on my Roku tv. When I used to do it through the streaming stick, I had no problem. Now when I go to the YES channel and to watchyesnetwork.com/authenticate it has me sign in to yes, then to Fios. It then just opens up the app on my phone, no box to enter the roku code. I've tried signing out of all devices, cleared the cache on the TV, still no luck--what am I doing wrong?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: YES Network on Roku
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@tojash816 wrote:

Having trouble activating YES on my Roku tv. When I used to do it through the streaming stick, I had no problem. Now when I go to the YES channel and to watchyesnetwork.com/authenticate it has me sign in to yes, then to Fios. It then just opens up the app on my phone, no box to enter the roku code. I've tried signing out of all devices, cleared the cache on the TV, still no luck--what am I doing wrong?

You might need to contact the billing department and get your account re-authorized. Also try removing the app completely from the TV and the phone, re-install and try again.

View solution in original post

Re: YES Network on Roku
clem21
MVP MVP
MVP

@tojash816 wrote:

You might need to contact the billing department and get your account re-authorized. Also try removing the app completely from the TV and the phone, re-install and try again.