YouTube Widget Not Working
NeeNee0714

The YouTube WIdget suddenly stopped working one day ago on one of my TV's.  I can access YouTube, but cannot advance to the next video.  I have checked the remote and the batteries are fine and done troubleshooting on my own. 

Finally, I contacted tech support this morning and was told there is a outage with YouTube.  Is anyone experiencing the same issue? 

This is so frustrating.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: YouTube Widget Not Working
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Camello wrote:

It seems to be an issue with my tv as well. My granddaughter watches nursery rhymes sons and all the sudden it stopped working. 

Try a system reboot. First unplug power to the router, Fios box and any other Fios boxes you may have. Plug the router back in, make sure it is stable, then power back up the main Fios box. When that is stable power up the other minis one at a time. Hopefully that will clear up the issue.

View solution in original post

Ampence1

Same here. 

0 Likes
Liberiangurl85
Enthusiast - Level 1

Having the same issue. I got new remotes and everything. The YouTube widget is visible but my remote can not interact with it at all. 

0 Likes
Lori08753

I'm having the same issue, it started last night. 

0 Likes
Liberiangurl85
Enthusiast - Level 1

Updated to add: I called technical support and they sent a signal to my box to completely reset it, to factory settings. It worked. I had to log back in to my Netflix and YouTube, reconnect my remotes and all, but the problem was solved. Hopefully it stays that way. 

Camello

It seems to be an issue with my tv as well. My granddaughter watches nursery rhymes sons and all the sudden it stopped working. 

0 Likes
clem21
Community Leader
Community Leader

@Camello wrote:

Try a system reboot. First unplug power to the router, Fios box and any other Fios boxes you may have. Plug the router back in, make sure it is stable, then power back up the main Fios box. When that is stable power up the other minis one at a time. Hopefully that will clear up the issue.

Nancy2082

Ours is stuck too. We watch it all the time. The system reboot did not work for us. Any suggestions? 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed. Please feel free to open a new thread for further discussion. Thank you.

0 Likes