channel banner shows no info
tetrahedral

For about 2 weeks the channel banner, which shows program information when changing channels has not been working.  What is wrong and when will it be fixed?

0 Likes
Re: channel banner shows no info
PJL
Master - Level 3

@tetrahedral wrote:

For about 2 weeks the channel banner, which shows program information when changing channels has not been working.  What is wrong and when will it be fixed?

It's working fine for me.  Is it posible yours has been set to a 2-second timeout (the shortest interval choice)?  Is your guide data populated?  You might try rebooting the STB and performing an auto-correction if the reboot does not solve the problem.

0 Likes
Rick5472
Contributor - Level 2

@PJL wrote:
  Is it posible yours has been set to a 2-second timeout (the shortest interval choice)? 

PJL-  I have my channel banner displaying a long time.  Seems like 10 seconds.  How or where can I get that interval down to 2 seconds within the settings?

0 Likes
PJL
Master - Level 3

@Rick5472 wrote:

@PJL wrote:
  Is it posible yours has been set to a 2-second timeout (the shortest interval choice)? 

PJL-  I have my channel banner displaying a long time.  Seems like 10 seconds.  How or where can I get that interval down to 2 seconds within the settings?

You can set the duration to 2, 4, 8, 10 or 15 seconds under settings>television>channel bar timeout.

Rick5472
Contributor - Level 2

PJL-  Great!!  I will try this tonight.  Smiley Happy

0 Likes