Re: "Currently Unavailable " and No Audio on various channels
FloridaFiOS
Enthusiast - Level 2

@SteveK wrote:

@FloridaFiOS wrote:
While your information is highly appreciated, it's obvious that this is a software-issue caused by 1.6.1 and will probably fixed with 1.6.2.

That comment is scary as I have the problem on 1.6.0 and was hoping that 1.6.1 would help.  Now does this mean i will haveto wait another decade?

As to the cable issue, my house is new one year, with all new cables (RG6 and Cat-5e). - SO NO CABLE PROBLEM

Problem occurs on HD/DVR box, not SD box.

I have tried changing from HDMI cables between my "cable box" and the AV receiver.  Still have HDMI cable between AV receiver and TV.  Did not fix problem.  To change the receiver to TV cable woudl mean removing the TV form the wall.  Tell me this is not necessary.  I won;t do it unless I have high probabliity of fixingthe problem.

Steve

You're obviously understanding what I'm trying to say. There is NO NEED to fix any hardware like wires, receivers etc. if the KNOWN ISSUE is the software! Changing hardware or other settings might even make things worse!

0 Likes
golfdude
**bleep**.  I am in Fort Wayne.  It will probably be obsolete by the time I get it!!!!!
0 Likes
golfdude
BTW, great movie on HBO COM right now- Blues Brothers!!!
0 Likes
golfdude
**bleep** is not a cuss word.  **bleep**-it, God **bleep**, or something like that should get bleeped.
0 Likes
FloridaFiOS
Enthusiast - Level 2

@SteveK wrote:

@FloridaFiOS wrote:
While your information is highly appreciated, it's obvious that this is a software-issue caused by 1.6.1 and will probably fixed with 1.6.2.

That comment is scary as I have the problem on 1.6.0 and was hoping that 1.6.1 would help.  Now does this mean i will haveto wait another decade?

I just checked my firmware and I just noticed I'm having 1.6.0 as well. From what I'm hearing, we will be directly "promoted" to 1.6.2.

0 Likes