remote code for Sharp sB300 Sound Bar
liud

I have a Phillips RC 1445301 remote and want to control the volume of a Sharp HT-SB300 sound bar connected to a Sony TV.  Does anyone have a code?  I ran through the 200 codes in the remote with no luck.

0 Likes
Re: remote code for Sharp sB300 Sound Bar
VZ_Christian
Contributor - Level 2

liud,

If you have already done the manual code search (9-2-2) then odds are that there is probably not  a code for your particular sound bar Smiley Sad

That said, take a look at our FiOS TV Remote Control Codes page

Also, out Remote user guides page.

If none of this works you may need to use the original sounds bar remote or look into a universal remote solution.

Regards,

Chris

0 Likes
liud

Yes I have visited theses pages with no luck.  How do you update the code lists of your various remotes?  Is there another Phillips remote I could buy that does have codes for newer equipment such as the SB300?

Your suggestion for a universal learning remote may be workable, but my experience with learning remotes is that inevitably there are DVR/TV features that are not available and we end up adding yet another remote to the remote drawer

Do you have a recommendation for a specific learning remote that does include all of the features of your DVR STB, and my Sony Bravia?

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

0 Likes
lasagna
Community Leader
Community Leader

Logitech Harmony Remote is what you want ... you program it from your computer (there's not much it doesn't know how to handle and the online database is constantly updated with new codes) plus it'll control multiple devices with a single button push (for example, "watch TV" can turn on the TV, set it to HDMI input, turn on the Home Theatre and set it to Cable Box input, and turn on the STB -- and it remembers state, so as you move from activity to activity, it knows what to turn on/off, etc.).

There are other models of the Logitech remote, but the Harmony is my personal favorite.

0 Likes
liud

Thank you for taking the time to respond.  I have thrown in the towel with Verizon and have ordered a Harmony 300.

0 Likes
Looking for contact # to report Verizon CNAM issue. Your DBAC or ACIS contact info.
alde11

Looking for Verizon contact to report Verizon name is incorrect coming for your alls Data Base.  Your Verizon DBAC or ACIS group contact info. E-maill ot Tel #.

0 Likes
Re: Looking for contact # to report Verizon CNAM issue. Your DBAC or ACIS contact info.
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

Just a friendly reminder, this is a forum where users help other users. It looks like your issue may require a Verizon representative to review your account details. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or email at: http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/

@alde1 wrote:

Looking for Verizon contact to report Verizon name is incorrect coming for your alls Data Base.  Your Verizon DBAC or ACIS group contact info. E-maill ot Tel #.

0 Likes