subchannels
thedj
Hello there im in the boston area and have noticed channel 476 is not coming in.also if fios can add 62.2(rtv) .and wmur 9.2.
Thank you
0 Likes
Re: subchannels
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Sorry for the troubles you are having with the channels. Are they still out? If so, what error message are you receiving on them?

0 Likes
thedj
Hi.476 is in the program guide but message comes up saying unable to view channel try again...and what about the other channels i mentioned can you add those channels.....thanks for responding.
0 Likes
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

We can check on the one channel not working for you. So we can get more information from you, I have copied your post to our private support board. Please refer all correspondences to there from here on out. You can easily get to the private support one of two ways. In the email you signed up for the forums with, you will receive a link to click on. Make sure you are already signed into the forums before clicking on this link. Another way of getting there is by clicking on your username anywhere you see it in the forums. This brings you to your account profile. Scroll down to the section labeled "My Support Cases" . In there you will see the link to your case.

In regards to the addition of new channels, we do look to customer input for programming changes. Please search on the idea exchange and cast your vote. There may be another member who made the same suggestion. If not, please add a new idea so your fellow community members can comment and vote on your suggestion. http://forums.verizon.com/t5/Verizon-Idea-Exchange/ct-p/ideaexchange . The Verizon Idea Exchange is there for you to submit your ideas and suggestions to Verizon so that we can consider them as we innovate our products and services.

0 Likes