Re: Proposal to the tennis channel
doublefault1

Come on Verizon. Get this thing settled. It may be your court but we can take our racket and balls elsewhere

0 Likes
Re: Proposal to the tennis channel
charliewatts
Contributor - Level 2

Negotiations for MSG HD and MSG+ HD have priority over the Tennis Channel.  The FCC already gave them a deadline on them.

0 Likes
Re: tennis channel
snoodmama

Related article in LA Times Today:

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-hiltzik-20111109,0,639056.column

I'm really having bad Tennis Channel mourning today. I'm about to break up my Verizon Fios Bundle and get Direct TV. I really don't want to, though. But, I'm really close to jumping ship.

0 Likes
tns
Master - Level 2

So now its not being carried by three major Carriers.  Cablevision, FIOS, and Comcast.  Only Fios is claiming to still be in negotiations.

0 Likes
Bring back the Tennis Channel - and have it on the basic or extreme package.
apol81
Enthusiast - Level 1

For all you tennis fans out there -- let Verizon know that they need to bring back the Tennis Channel.  It's the only place to catch all the ATP tour events all year round.  

Re: Tennis Channel
apol81
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree!

0 Likes
TENNIS CHANNEL
acruzco

I am in withdrawal.

When is tennis channel coming back. 

Negotiate, mediate, and please your customers.

PLEASE   BRING BACK OUR TENNIS CHANNEL!!!!!

We are patient in waiting,but won't wait forever.  We made a mental deadline in our home.  

If no tennis channel by thanksgiving.

CIAO!

0 Likes
Re: Tennis Channel
acruzco

Perhaps that is a good idea.  But then they will just shut of everything and again...we will lose.  i feel bad, very bad!

0 Likes
acruzco

FORGET IT!  IT ISN'T THERE

0 Likes
Tennis Channel - Stop Negotiating and Bring it Back!
alleycat66
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have missed quite a few tournaments, especially ATP Masters tournaments, while you all have been "negotiating" .  The year end finals in London is just around the corner and I would like to view it on Verizon Fios.  How long does it take to make a decision with Tennis Channel.  I am willing to pay for the channel if you all could just make that an option.   This negotiating period has been going on since September 4.  Enough already.  In the end, the consumer will be paying for it anyway with increase fees for packages.  BRING TENNIS CHANNEL BACK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!