Re: Ellipsis Is Useless
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi elkemino - We certainly do not want to lose you! Please tell me more about your concerns and we can work to help you stay!

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
elkemino

It would not sync with the Zagg keyboard for one, and it wouldn't find ANY wireless network, and there is no 4G.  I'm left with an ugly outdated paperweight with an old version of Android.  My Nook is 10 times better than this.  I wish to to return this device and have the 10$ mothly charge cancelled. I do not want to be griefed by the management there.  I do not appreciate them treating me like I don't know about technology.  I test mobility applications across my company on platforms including Android, the new Surface Pro 3 and all iPad devices.  This has been the worst tablet I have ever seen.  I am still within the 14 days, so I don't want to get griefed by the likes of Alex and Michael at the Southcenter store.  The only good sales people there are Tu, Jason and Otto. 

0 Likes
elkemino

I want to return it.  I no longer want this device.  I want the $10 charge cancelled.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to learn of the service issues you are experiencing elkemino! You can return your device and cancel that line of service without an early termination within 14 days of purchase http://bit.ly/IeiJI If outside the return period, I'd like to troubleshoot your device and explore options to improve performance. Please do a factory reset http://vz.to/1gRiRcv and test.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
elkemino

I returned the tablet and keyboard at the Supermall Auburn Store.  Zac and Ben made the experience of returning it so painless and they waived the restocking fees because of the horrible experience we went through in the Southcenter Store.  Big kudos to Zac and Ben.  They really made me believe in Verizon again.  I hope Verizon will let them know how much I appreciated their help.

0 Likes
elkemino

What is fantastic is I went to another Verizon store and returned the tablet and keyboard and they waived the restocking fees (it was still within 14 days) and cancelled the line.  I was very happy with Zac and Ben for helping me. 

0 Likes