You can use Wi-Fi to browse the Internet on your new Verizon Ellipsis 8. Following are instructions for how to set up Wi-Fi.
1) Pull down the top right of the screen to open the Quick Settings Panel.
2) Tap Wi-Fi off to open the Wi-Fi settings screen.
3) Slide the Wi-Fi switch to the right to turn on Wi-Fi. Then you will see a list of available Wi-Fi networks.
4) Tap the network you would like to connect to. If you are connecting to a secure network, you will need to enter its password.
5) Once done, select Connect.
Tip: To quickly turn Wi-Fi on and off, just pull down the Quick Settings Panel.