How Can I Get Mobile Strike To Work On My Ellipsis 10?
hammerswift
Enthusiast - Level 1

Does anyone have a thought on how to fix a problem caused by the makers of mobile strike the update that went in effect 1/22/16  broke the game so it is nolonger playable on the Ellipsis 10 thanks for any help

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Latest update makes moble strike unplayable on ellipsis 10 any thoughts onhow to fix it?
ACP520
Enthusiast - Level 1

The work around that works for me is downloading a program called Set Orientation from Google Play store

set to Automatic Full

before you start Mobile Strike make should your tablet is oriented to Portrait

Start Mobile Strike.

It works for me. The game will stop if you tilt the tablet or move around a lot. If this happens tap the square and clear running apps.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Latest update makes moble strike unplayable on ellipsis 10 any thoughts onhow to fix it?
deloused
Master - Level 3

Uninstalling and re-installing the program can sometimes fix technical glitches, and if it doesn't you would want to contact the application developer of that program through their contact information in the Google Play store for support, or to find out when they plan on updating the app to support the new software version.

TheChimera

I have a similar problem with Mobile Strike being unplayable...the game locks into a Horizontal position when loading...it will not rotate to a vertical position which is how the game is played...tried Game of War also, which is the same game as MS, and it too locks in the Horizontal position...hopefully someone is working on the problem and can fix it soon...tx

0 Likes
ACP520
Enthusiast - Level 1

The work around that works for me is downloading a program called Set Orientation from Google Play store

set to Automatic Full

before you start Mobile Strike make should your tablet is oriented to Portrait

Start Mobile Strike.

It works for me. The game will stop if you tilt the tablet or move around a lot. If this happens tap the square and clear running apps.

0 Likes