How do I manage my storage?
Turkus_Gyrational
Enthusiast - Level 1

My tablet thinks it's out of space even after I delete apps. Not only does my tablet maintain that I've used up all of the storage, but it also does not let me download apps that I clearly have enough space for (I have 400 free mb and it won't let me download an app that is 100 mb).

Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My tablet thinks it's out of space even after I delete apps. Is there any way to get back the free space I “lost?”
Snn5
Legend
0 Likes
Re: My tablet thinks it's out of space even after I delete apps. Is there any way to get back the free space I “lost?”
Snn5
Legend
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having enough storage space is absolutely necessary Turkus_Gyrational, let's get you back enjoying all the features your tablet offers!

First, we need the software version number. Please go to Settings>About Tablet>SW Version. Then, please go back to Settings>Storage; what is available space? Lastly, please let us know if other apps function correctly, such as email sycning, backups, etc.

AdaS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes