I cannot get my Ellipsis 7 files to open on my computer...
StacieRachael

I cannot get my Ellipsis 7 files to open on my computer. Computer says the device needs to be installed. Also, when I click on my tablet's "usb computer connection" it will not open.

0 Likes
Re: I cannot get my Ellipsis 7 files to open on my computer...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets ensure you're able to properly connect your tablet to computer. Does the Media Transfer Protocol ( MTP ) pop up when connected? Swipe down on the status bar and "touch for other USB options."
YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
StacieRachael

Nothing pops up. There are no options.

0 Likes
StacieRachael

I've tried 3 different usb cords.

I have no problem connecting my phone and accessing my files on the computer, but the tablet refuses to.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for checking! Do you notice any conflicts when accessing your computer's Device Manager? http://vz.to/1R1IeUs
YosefT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
StacieRachael

Yes. I open the device manager on the computer, and it shows the tablet but will not let me open it. The computer says that it needs to be installed.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

StacieRachael,

We will uncover this mystery and get your files to open. Any recent updates on your computer? Any USB drivers need ot be updated?

JuanD_VZW

0 Likes
StacieRachael

I got it to work.

My computer is a new one and didnt recognize.that I needed a driver repaired. On a wim I tried connecting it to an older computer, and it recognized that a driver needed to be repaired. It did not connect to the old computer though. I plugged it back into the new computer and left it in for a few minutes and it finally connected!!! A miracle! Since repaired I've had no problem on the new computer (:

0 Likes