Re: Randomly reboots
KJBILITZ
Enthusiast - Level 2

Dexman, I think they got confused about who was asking the question. I would agree with your opinion though. Thank-you for that. I have done everything that has been suggested and I'm just left with an unreliable tablet.

0 Likes
MATHISBL69

I had the Ellipsis 10 HD, but  when I had to send it in for a cracked screen less than 90 after purchase I received a non-HD Ellipsis as a replacement. I wasn't pleased with that but I was told that they aren't supporting or using the HD any longer. Since getting the replacement I have noticed a great decrease in preformance as well as it randomly reboots at any time it feels like it. I am very unhappy with this entire situation and want this issue fixed, but reading all these past I am not holding out much hope.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KJBILITZ,

Let's not give up yet. While it's certainly strange that any device would choose that specific power level to reboot, have you ever let the power go beyond that amount? When it does this reboot at the 50% mark, do you plug it back in to the charger each time? 

RussellM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KJBILITZ
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, I plug it in. If I don't, it will start randomly rebooting & optimizing. When it is not in safe mode, it will start rebooting when the battery gets to 80% or so. Yes, I'm about to give up on it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KJBILITZ, We understand the importance in having access to your applications, especially the ones you use for work. Putting the tablet in Safe Mode provide us with vital information regarding the tablet. Does the tablet have any signs of physical or liquid damage? Is there any corrosion in the charging port?

TrinetteW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KJBILITZ
Enthusiast - Level 2

There is no physical damage nor has it ever gotten wet. No corrosion at charging port.

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

KJBILITZ,

I think you're correct. Most of my posts are answers, but, I sneak in a question or two every so often.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I rely on my tablet for everything, and we want you to be able to rely on yours. I am so sorry for the issue you are having with your performance, and your warranty. So that we can resolve this issue, I have sent you a Private Message.

RosanneM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KJBILITZ
Enthusiast - Level 2

Where can I find this private message?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

KJBILITZ wrote:

Where can I find this private message?

In the community inbox on the Verizon Wireless Community forum.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes