KJBILITZ
Enthusiast - Level 2

When will the private message be sent?

0 Likes
Re: Randomly reboots
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KJBILITZ, 

Once you are signed in to your Community Member account, you will see you inbox once you . We have sent a message to you and you should have it in your inbox. I will send you another message right now. 

JenelleR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KJBILITZ
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thought I would give an update. I was instructed to call Verizon support. I did and explained I had done all the troubleshooting suggested on this site as well as a number of others, to no avail. The tablet continues to randomly reboot and optimize. The support person said because the warranty had expired and there was no insurance on it, “her hands were tied” and they could do nothing – no return, no exchange, no refund, no discount. I could upgrade to another tablet at full price but would still have to pay for the old tablet. I bought it for work but I cannot use it for that because it is completely unreliable. I suggested that they take this tablet off the market. As soon as the contract on the tablet is done in December, it’s being canceled. Needless to say, there is no way I could recommend this tablet to anyone.

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Usually tablets from Samsung, Apple and other mainstream manufacturers have better reliability than Ellipsis tablets.

0 Likes
MATHISBL69

I finally just gave up on the ELLIPSE 10 and had them replace it with the Samsung Tab E 9.6. Great tablet, but it doesn't have any way of getting a keyboard for it which was my main reason for getting the 10 HD. Very disappointed in Verizon and this whole situation.

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can the tablet support a Bluetooth keyboard?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you keeping us updated about your tablet. I'm sorry we weren't able to provide a solution over the phone. We've sent you a private message to discuss this scenario. Please respond to our private message.

0 Likes
DIALOI82

I just noticed a list of questions asked about other ellipsis models and they also have the same issue of random shut down. It appears to be more than a v10 issue.

0 Likes