Re: Tablet shuts off
WrinkleFreeDiva
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having this exact same problem and it is annoying as hell!  I power the tablet on, get the splash screen, walk away for a moment while it starts up, come back and it's DEAD!  I thought the same thing about the battery.  But I know that when I shut it down last night the battery was fully charged.  Power button does not work.  After plugging it in and leaving it plugged in for minutes to hours, it will finally power on.  I'm going to try mansiongal's fix, when I can get the darned thing to turn back on, and if that doesn't work it's going back.

I bought the 10 because I was impressed with the battery life on the Ellipsis 7, but wanted a larger screen for reading textbooks and research articles.  To say I am disappointed with the performance is an understatement.

0 Likes
Re: Tablet shuts off
Thisstorm

I just got my Ellipsis 10, I hope that it does not start the shutting down stuff. I had the same problem with the 7 and it has taken over a year to have it replaced. It was sent in 4 times and they could never figure out what was wrong or why it did that.

0 Likes