The top of the screen on my Elllipses 8 gets really hot. Is thete a solution?
SadieBelle0401
Enthusiast - Level 1

The top of my Ellipses 8 screen gets really hot in a short amount of time. Are there any solutions?

0 Likes
Re: The top of the screen on my Elllipses 8 gets really hot. Is thete a solution?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I’m sorry to hear your tablet is getting hot at the top of the screen, SadieBelle0401. Let’s cool it down and get it back to tip top shape. When did this problem start happening? How do you use the tablet? What kind of applications are running? Please share details.

AnthonyC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: The top of the screen on my Elllipses 8 gets really hot. Is thete a solution?
SadieBelle0401
Enthusiast - Level 1

Itr to keep just one thing running at a time so as not to overload. It doesn't matter if I am playing games or on Facebook it ets hot. Browsing isn't as bad. I downloaded the Clean Master app to help cool it down and it does help some buti still have to cool the tablet down quite often.

0 Likes