Why won't my Ellipsis 10 Charge?
BOBJOANNE74
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have ellipsis 10 which I love btw. Today it won't charge. Never have had a problem before. Is there a battery that needs to be changed? I've had a charger on it all day and nothing.

0 Likes
Re: Why won't my Ellipsis 10 Charge?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is concerning to hear. We want to make sure you can continue to enjoy your tablet.
Does the tablet indicate it is being charged when plugged in? Please follow this link: http://spr.ly/65878y4wc

EstebanP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
bthpckrs

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

This is concerning to hear. We want to make sure you can continue to enjoy your tablet.
Does the tablet indicate it is being charged when plugged in? Please follow this link: http://spr.ly/65878y4wc

EstebanP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

No theres no battery indicator popping up at all. My niece gave it to me telling me it wouldnt charge. I guess it sat for .months bc she just put it away. I took it home and it charged np. I had it for 3 weeks with no issues other than it took a long time to get full charge.  So my grandson was on NICK JR with me and it froze...so we held the volume and power button to shut it down. We then tried to restart but the loading screen (which is red) kept flashing like it was trying to restart over and over.  So we left it off, left it off charger all night and tried again this morning but not charging. I jus t ordered a sim card for it too☹I know it's an older tablet but with gentle use ...99% of the time just for Netflix movies. Not loaded with apps etc. Any suggestions? Was thinking of getting new tablet and giving this to oldest grandson but not investing in tablets that die in short time spans. Yes niece bought it new, she too used it lightly.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

i had the same problem with my original note5 charger & was never sure if it was the wall receptacle or cable.

i went to wireless charging & problem solved.

takes longer than plugged into the wall & no more cables.

0 Likes