Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anyone know when this year's Total Mobile Protection Open Enrollment starts?
JoeyRio

I heard it's in April but when and for how long?

0 Likes
Re: Anyone know when this year's Total Mobile Protection Open Enrollment starts?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Great question, we understand how important it is to know when open enrollment is available for our customers. The best way to know is by accessing your My Verizon, when we have open enrollment you will get a notification when you sign in to your account online. PamD_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Anyone know when this year's Total Mobile Protection Open Enrollment starts?
hman3

don't bother. not worth it, huge hassle, they make it almost impossible then you pay as much for a replacement as you would to buy a phone anyway. waste of money

0 Likes
hkory

Did I miss the enrollment?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

hkory

Great question, we're currently running Open Enrollment for our Total Mobile Protection insurance features, so no, you did not miss it. See here for more information https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/total-mobile-protection/.

EdwardL_VZW

0 Likes
threekingsandi
lol
0 Likes