Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Can I trade my iPhone 7 in if I replace the screen myself?
Nrogers1012

My screen is cracked. If I replace the screen myself can I still trade it in as long as it works perfect?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can I trade my iPhone 7 in if I replace the screen myself?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

That's a great question, Nrogers1012. Are you wanting to trade in this device through our Early Upgrade program?

CecileC_VZW

0 Likes
Nrogers1012

Yes. My phone isnt paid off until November of this year. I really wanted to get a iphone 7 plus or 8 plus. I want to know if u could still trade it In with an aftermarket screen. If it works properly.

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

You would be better off selling it yourself on Swappa.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I know firsthand how exciting it is to get a new phone, Nrogers1012. As long as the phone's IMEI matches what our system shows on file and is in good working condition (device turns on and off, screen functions correctly and is free of cracks, no visible corrosion on the device or ports, no water damage, battery present on device, charging port is free of cracks, dents, or missing pieices and chunks,you would be able to trade the device in as part of the Annual Upgrade option. Please note that 50% of the Device Payment agreement also needs to be met before the upgrade can be done.
One option we offer to our customer that have the Total Mobile Protection insurance feature on their line is the screen replacement. You can visit www.phoneclaim.com/verizon to find the quickest way your phone's screen can be repaired. I recommend this option as we partner with Asurion so that you are receiving a quality replacement screen for your device. I hope this helps.

0 Likes