Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Faulty Replacement devices
Rodkorn

I’m currently on my 5th replacement device due to an inherent flaw in the refurbishing process.  This is extremely frustrating in the fact that either the phone is bent, get hot screen pulling up, battery metric reset but the newly refurbished device doesn’t last 4 hrs without a plug in, or the digitizer on the refurb is cracked.  

I was given the solution of spending more money and upgrading the phone which is not a solution as I am not interested in increasing my bill.  At what point does Verizon upgrade the device.  I’ve gotten 2 bent, 1 bad battery, 2 bad Bluetooth and Wi-Fi modules, and cracked screen all from Total Protect.  

0 Likes
Re: Faulty Replacement devices
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, Rodkorn. We know how important it is to have a working phone. We are going to send you a Private Note to assist you further with your phone. 

*Cassie

0 Likes
Re: Faulty Replacement devices
Rodkorn

I’d rather have this play out publicity.  Because I’ve spent all of last week on the phone and in the store trying to get a device that is not physically damaged. My original phone was not bent or physically damaged.  The phone I have now has a cracked screen fresh from refurbishment

0 Likes