Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Has anyone replaced a screen for iPhone 11 pro max with Asurion?
ErikaDobbins

After it took me almost 2 days to get my claim approved!. Now, I don't have the option for screen replacement on a very common phone? I’m trying to compromise here? I can send my phone to family members in other states like AZ, El Paso or even send it to Asurion for the screen to get replaced and I don't have any options than to spend $250 for a refurbish replacement phone that doesn't even come with the original charger? Might think of giving customer more options or change your cruddy advertising!. 

0 Likes
Re: Has anyone replaced a screen for iPhone 11 pro max with Asurion?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

It concerns us to hear your device has screen damage, ErikaDobbins. We offer different options to make sure you have a working device. The availability of local screen replacement varies by location, as we only approve of certified technicians to make the repairs. We d recommend reaching out to Asurion to further review options and make sure you have a functional device as soon as possible. You may contact Asurion directly through their website using the link attached and selecting "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page. https://www.phoneclaim.com/verizon/   DavidR_VZW

0 Likes