Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I would like to cancel mobil protection
Magdalena2
0 Likes
Re: I would like to cancel mobil protection
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

You can remove Total Mobile Protection from your line at any time from the Add-ons and apps page in My Verizon. Upon canceling, you'll receive a prorated refund of your monthly fee.

DO NOT remove Total Mobile Protection if you want to switch to another device protection option. If you do, you'll lose your device protection eligibility. Instead, go to the Add-ons and apps page in My Verizon and enroll in the device protection option you want. You'll then be prompted to remove Total Mobile Protection during the enrollment process.

Note: If you cancel Total Mobile Protection, you won't be eligible te re-enroll in Total Mobile Protection or any other device protection option unless you meet the eligibility requirements.

From  How do I cancel total mobile protection? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, we are surprised to see you are looking to cancel your mobile protection. Rest assure we are here to offer the support you deserve. If you do not mind us asking, why are you looking to make such a move? ~Gilbert

0 Likes
Relics67

I didn't ask for it, but suddenly my bill is $36 higher with something called VZ Mobile Protect Multi-DVC. But when I go to the page you gave to change it, nothing like it is listed.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We can certainly help remove this for you. Please send us a private message.*Estevan

0 Likes