Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Re: Asurion....waste of money
akcanales

Yes - I have found the same scam. It emanates from VZW Mgment, as they train their sales ppl to lie to increase insurance sales of asurion. asurions svp of sales, Rob DiRocco, even came from Verizon. When I bought my ph the same ppl told me this "insurance" would take care of my ph. they NEVER informed me of the $149 Deductible, after I have been paying $30/Month for past 24MO.. ie.. $720. It was positioned,. that my phone would be replaced for a "small" deductible - again Deceit,  lets see $720 + $149 deductible = $869 en total for a 2yr old ph.   I would have been fine just paying the $30/month but to actually find out that you have to pay another $140 on top of that!! Never Again Verizon, Never again assurion, Ill just go to Apple.

Believe me I will post this to all Social Media venues, to warn everyone I know, including my 2454 FaceBook followers to just drop this waste of money immediately. 

Biggest Scam ever, Verizon + Asurion

0 Likes
Re: Asurion....waste of money
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

akcanales

Oh no, this is never the experience we want for you and will gladly look into this to see what option we have to turn this experience around. Just so we are all on the same page what $30 a month charge are you referring to? The reason I ask is that there is no insurance plan we offer that is $30 a month for one phone see here https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/insurance-comparison-chart/

EdwardL_VZW

0 Likes