Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Screen Burn-In and Verizon Mobile Protect
sonic65101

This is something I've been trying to figure out, but haven't found any details online. Does Verizon Mobile Protect cover screen replacement for screen burn-in? I noticed earlier this year that my Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G was developing screen burn-in from the status bar and keyboard. If not covered, what are my options for affordable screen replacement?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Screen Burn-In and Verizon Mobile Protect
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

sonic65101, Verizon Mobile Protect does cover any damage to the phone whether it is a cracked screen or damage to the phone itself. Insurance claims are filed directly through Asurion at phoneclaim.com or by calling (888) 881-2622. Screen replacements when applicable are $29, deductibles for full phone replacement do vary depending on the device. Do you currently have protection? If you like we can send you a Private Note to validate the account to confirm? *Joshua

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

sonic65101, Verizon Mobile Protect does cover any damage to the phone whether it is a cracked screen or damage to the phone itself. Insurance claims are filed directly through Asurion at phoneclaim.com or by calling (888) 881-2622. Screen replacements when applicable are $29, deductibles for full phone replacement do vary depending on the device. Do you currently have protection? If you like we can send you a Private Note to validate the account to confirm? *Joshua

View solution in original post

sonic65101

I do have protection, and I'm hoping for screen replacement due to app data that can't be backed up or transferred due to the app's allowBackup manifest settings and end of support. Thanks for your answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are always here for you and want to ensure your concerns are addressed. If you have any difficulty with getting your screen replaced please let us know.  We are here 24/7.  *Lisa

0 Likes