Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon total Mobile and Asurion
Riggse70

I have been very loyal to Verizon for 20 years plus some. i don't think i have ever had a bill lower than 350.00. i have never missed a payment, never been shut off.

i have all the total mobile protection as well as standard insurance. now you factor in the 20 years plus the several year with the total mobile. i have never had a claim on any device. how much have i fed into this pit of dead cash?

The point of this. i dropped my phone in a crevice hiking in the woods, totally smashed my samsung 512gb ultra s21. i filed my claim for the first time ever. this took me 1 full day. i have to drive to the nearest corp verizon store, have them print off 3 papers proving the device was mine, some affidavit. and send this to asurion. wait 3 hours..go back to the claim, find another road block, call asurion, wait another 3 hours, another road block, call asurion, FINALLY pay the 250.00 deductible. Just to be told my Phone isn't currently available and ill have to wait to get another replacement! and we dont know when that will be, sorry for the inconvenience.

3rd day..no phone.  there are other cell providers out there ya know...

0 Likes
Re: Verizon total Mobile and Asurion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Riggse70, 

I am so sorry to hear of your experience with replacing your device! We value your long time loyalty, and we know how important it is to have a working phone. May I ask, did Asurion offer an option to switch to another model, rather than wait for your device? If that is not an option, do you happen to have an old phone you can activate while waiting for your replacement to arrive? We are here to support you, and we want to assist in finding a solution.

http://spr.ly/6609KmRqD

-Michelle

0 Likes
Riggse70

No they did not offer me anything..i filed this claim on Monday the 14th. its been 5 days. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Riggse70,

I am very sorry for the experience and understand how important it is to have a working phone. I apologize for the additional steps required when making the claim. I have personally gone through that as well, which is in place by Asurion to protect you, our customer. In the event that your device is not available from Asurion, a comparable model will be offered. I recommend contacting Asurion regarding this option.

-Mark

0 Likes