Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
What does total mobile protection cover
Reyes55

Hello, I have Total Mobile Protection included with my plan, and I recently noticed that there‘s somewhat of a hairline crack on my screen. Nothing too large, but it is still noticeable. Does TMP cover this? I tried to ask through the My Verizon app but got bot answers (obviously) and replies that were unrelated to what I needed to know. I would like to get this fixed before it becomes larger or deeper. What is the process for doing this and how long does it take? Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What does total mobile protection cover
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want to make sure your issues are addressed with your phone. With regard to filing a claim you will need to contact Asurion for repair options. You can also file a claim online using the link provided here http://bit.ly/1B4RX5s. You will be provided the cost and any fees associated to your deductible once you have completed the required form. I hope this helps with your concerns.

Verizon_Customer_Serivce

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the *Correct Answer* button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes