Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fix an audio jack
GUITAR101_DW

Can the audio jack on a samsung galaxy s7 be fixed. I am only getting the sound in mono and not stereo? Who, where, and how much, if it can be done? I love my phone and am really hoping this is fixable and affordable.

Labels (1)
Re: fix an audio jack
jrh4054

Have you tried using the ear buds/headphones in another device to make that isn't the problem?

kathy65793

Have you tried to go into settings-sounds and vibration? Go down to sound quality and effects

tap on that then tap adapt sound. In there you can try and see if that will get you the sound that you

want on your phone.This is the setting for headphones.

josepht_vzw
Verizon Employee

I know how important it is to be able to listen to your music the way it was meant to be heard. Has the phone been physical or liquid damaged? Does this happen with all headphones or only one pair so far?

JosephT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
GUITAR101_DW

Thanks for your reply. It is all head phones. I tested same ones on

different phone and they worked fine. I think my kid was too rough when the

put the head phones into the audio jack. I hear mono but not stereo. I

really think the internal piece needs replaced, but didn't know if that was

an option. And if it was, what something like that would cost.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Guitar101.DW, our devices have a one-year manufacturer warranty. If you’ve had this device over one year then you may have the ability to get your device replaced if you purchased extended warranty on your account. If you are unsure, you may log into you’re my Verizon account and check for Extended Warranty, Total Equipment Coverage or Total Mobile Protection being on your account.  If you show this coverage, then you may be eligible for a replacement device as long as there is no moisture or physical damage to the device.

TakendraW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes