Costco kiosks NOW out of business!
cassidmi
Enthusiast - Level 2

So after 2 hours of getting nowhere on Chat yesterday and the rep KAY telling me to take it up with the Costco I was conned by (see yesterday's post) then I receive an email at 3p stating Verizon kiosks are no longer in operation in Costcos!  GEE, I wonder why! 

So now, will Verizon do right by its customer and give me my old plan back since I was conned by Costco Verizon kiosks or will they STILL say it is MY issue to take up with the location no longer operating!? It's still less than 30 days that the store promised I could cancel the deal by but NOT being honored by the chat or phone reps. IMG_1664.PNG

I'm highly disappointed in the level of customer service I'm receiving by both reps AND supervisors, after being a loyal customer for 25 years. 

Re: Costco kiosks NOW out of business!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cassidmi, 

We are so sorry for this expereince. We are aware of the indirect locations no longer operating. We are doing our best to make sure we resolve all your concerns. Can you tell us what happened? Did you place a phone order as well as a plan change?

-Jenelle

0 Likes
cassidmi
Enthusiast - Level 2

The Costco rep convinced me to upgrade my 2 phones for FREE (from XRs to 14s) but only IF I changed my plan to the 5G play plan and promised that my plan would only go up $10 per mth. That was not true. 

-upon pickup I had to pay $75 each phone in taxes

-my bill went up $70 the next month in activation charges then $135 the following. And now overall, I'm still up about $40 each month. That's $30 more monthly than promised so over 36 months that's $1080 plus the initial fees, so over $1300. Therefore, the phones are NOT free. 

-I had the Loyalty plan paying $197 per mth and THAT IS WHAT I WANT BACK!  I have not activated ANY of the free play items like apple tv or hulu, etc.

In addition, I found out my employee discount was missing for the entire year. What date did I receive notice that it needed to be renewed?! 

IMG_1640.PNGIMG_1641.PNGIMG_1641.PNGIMG_1641.PNG

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Uh oh! I do apologize for any trouble this has caused, cassidmi. If you were on an Unlimited plan, employee discounts do not apply to them, unless its Military/Veteran, Teacher, Nurse or First Responder. What type of plan were you on prior to the switch? 

*Aly

0 Likes
cassidmi
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sorry for the break in response, we had 2  deaths in the family in one week...It was teacher and/or first responder discount...no excuses! 

This matter STILL has NOT been rectified. I am done being on chat or the phone for HOURS with agents getting NOWHERE. I have been a loyal customer for 25 years and the way that I am being treated after being conned by Costco is HORRIBLE.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! My condolences to you and your family. I will be more than happy to look into the discount. Please meet me in s Secure Channel by clicking the link below, once you are there let me know.

By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services, so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note that the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:http://spr.ly/60003z0sy*Leyla

0 Likes