Did anyone get their Beats Fit Pro over Black Friday?
Kassandra7

Hi everyone! 

Over Black Friday, I had gotten the iPhone 14, iPad, and Apple Watch combo at me store.  I was also informed that I would be getting sent a beats fit pro for free since I had purchased the combo. I’ve stopped by my store a few times asking for updates and I’ve been told that it wasn’t a “store deal” so they aren’t in charge of it and to contact Verizon directly. Verizon keeps telling me to go to the store. When I went back to the store the most recent time, I was told it would take 4-6 weeks. It’s been almost 2 months of this back and forth stuff, and we are hitting the 6 week mark.

I was just wondering if anyone else has been having problems and how to go about getting these?? It was part of the reason I decided to just go ahead and get the watch.. 

0 Likes
32 Replies
dmegli
Enthusiast - Level 2

Anyone on here who had this issue NOT able to pull up their receipt from the transaction? The actual receipt that shows how much you paid for the headphones up front? 

0 Likes
Will56721

I have been calling in and talking to the store I bought from since December about this, and I still don’t have a resolution (now middle of March).  It’s ridiculous!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
@Kassandra7

Will56721, I know how frustrating this could be, Please give me the opportunity to find a solution to this issue. Send us a private message to continue the assistance. 

>Janet

0 Likes
wendling
Enthusiast - Level 1

I haven’t received my either. I purchased the iPhone 14 pro plus, iPad and beats all at the same time like the promo stated. I’ve called customer service twice. This last time they said they were going to initiate an investigation, whatever that entails. I’ve been a Verizon customer ever since they were Nextel. Customer Service has gone extremely downhill. Praying we all get are rebates sooner rather than later!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good afternoon, wendling! Help is here! We know it is important to verify the details or your promotion, and we would love the opportunity to help you today! Can you please send us  private message to better assist you? 

wendling
Enthusiast - Level 1

Would love to if you tell me how to send you a private message!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I sure can. Give me just a minute or two to find the specfic directions for Lithium as we mainly get Twitter and Facebook posts, but awesome that you're using it! *Justin

0 Likes
Heptr117

I did. Paid for them up front was told that I would get a virtual Visa card sent to me within 8 weeks. I never got it.  I also never got the line credits for keeping our numbers when we switched. 

I Have reached out to customer service twice and they have quite literally been not remotely helpful.  Everyone has a different answer and No one is willing to help.

I’ve been with Verizon for 3 months and I’m already over this. So flipping frustrated.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our goal is to ensure that you get your Black Friday promotion, Heptr117. Please send us a private note to better assist. You can also reach out to us at www.vzw.com/contactus for further assistance.

-Angie

0 Likes
bc_jr9

I'm experiencing the same issue. I bought 2 of these with 2 of my upgrades on Black Friday. When you add your phone to your cart/bag it tells you that these are eligible and you would receive a virtual gift card within 8 weeks. I chatted with someone 2 weeks ago and they assured me I'd receive them on 2/12. I was chatting with another agent Summer today and while she was looking into it the chat window disappeared. Seems like Verizon is trying to sweep this under the rug and scrub it from the internet.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning, bc_jr9. We are happy to help you as much as possible with your promotion concerns. We will send you a private message for further assistance.

-Antonio

0 Likes
bc_jr9

No need, This has been resolved. After a long chat I was able to get a resolution

Thanks

0 Likes
spazzobang

If you would please tell me how you got this resolved. I've been trying for months and months. Thank you in advance!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I’m saddened you’ve been having trouble. We’ve sent a Private Note, so we can assist further.

-John

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! We want you to get the promotions you qualify for and would like to review your situation a little closer. Please send us a Private Note, so we can get started.

~Maria

0 Likes
dmegli
Enthusiast - Level 2

Like I said, this was resolved because I reached out to the BBB. It would have been nice to have received your offer to help say 2 months ago when I first posted about having the issue instead of having to involve the BBB but I’ll take what I can get I guess. 

my advice to anyone still experiencing this issue to to file a complaint with the BBB. Verizon will contact you right away to resolve. 

0 Likes
dmegli
Enthusiast - Level 2

Unfortunately the only way I got the appropriate attention was by submitting a complaint to the BBB. Verizon executive relations reached out the same day the complaint was submitted and took care of it for me. 

0 Likes
Kassandra7

I finally got this resolved a couple months ago. 

It took near constant communication with them. Instead of calling, I went on the live chat so I could take constant screenshots of the conversions and promises that “they would get back to me within x business days.” A day or two after that timeframe hit, I would hop back on and send them everything once again. 

One night I finally got someone who actually did something about it all (after me admittedly spamming other posts on here). It took hours of me just waiting with my phone for replies and steps. I think I started around 7pm and didn’t end the chat until midnight or later. I finally had them in my hand about a week or so later. 

Needless to say, I would never do this deal again. That much work just to get what they promised is not worth it. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Excellent! We are glad to read that you were able to get this resolved. Thank you for being the best part of Verizon Wireless. Have a wonderful weekend! ~Roger

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kassandra7, thank you so much for the messages. We want to make sure that you are getting all the details that you need to know about the promotions that were being offered on Black Friday. There is a bit of an update on how long this process can take. You would receive an email within 8 weeks of purchase for the details of the Beats Fit Pro. Have you received an email with this information at all? 

-Kevin

0 Likes