Don’t switch :$200 Rebate
Asmaken
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was promised two $200 gift cards when I switches from mint to Verizon in November 2022 to help pay the extra charges that Verizon charges you when you switch. I did not receive the gift card email and I did  not know about the card  expiring in 30 days.. when I contact them after 40 days. Verizon customer service chat refused to accept responsibility and made me an offer to credit my account $70 not the $400 I am entitled to. The rep was so Inconsiderate  when I complained on the high cost Verizon charged us upfront for switching and the promise of the gift card to cover these costs then the rep said to me he is also a consumer and also paying their bills! What !I How is it that the gift card email was not sent to me and cannot find it on any email I am using?!   Such bad customer service ! 

Re: Don’t switch :$200 Rebate
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Asmaken.  We want to ensure you receive the help you need to resolve this issue. We are sending you a Private Note to assist you further.

*Cassie

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Asmaken. Please respond to this Private Note to get started. 

*Cassie

0 Likes
joelmp
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi Asmaken!  

I am a new customer too.  I have had terrible experiences with the VZM_CS.  They are unknowledgeable of the products and services provided.  They are unhelpful.  The do not make notes on your account in order to make the process of NOT being helped easier for the next VZM_CS rep.  I would be curious to the amount of time, number of reps involved and resolution of this issue.  Will you please keep updating this post to bring awareness to the bad customer service/support?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

joelmp, this is never the sentiment we want you to have. It's important that you get the assistance you need when reaching out to our customer service team. We will send a Private Note, so we can look into your concerns further. 

*Brianna

0 Likes
joelmp
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is what I wrote in response to the private note sent to me.  The private message is just a way for VZW_CS to get you to a secure chat where they will not help.  Every time is the same pass you around then disconnect.

Here we go again!  Are you ready?  This is the last time I will waste my time with VZW_CS.  On  Nov. 10, 2022 I purchased a Samsung S22 Ultra smartphone and plan through Verizon.  On Nov 14. I purchased a Watch5Pro.  On Nov. 20, 2022 I found the same phone for $300 less than what Verizon was charging.  Being within the 30 day window in which I was allowed to return the phone and cancel service I contacted VZW_CS to do just that.  In order to retain me as a customer I was offered I trade-in credit of $400 for my Samsung  A21.  I specifically asked if this would be one time credit or how it would be credited.  I was assured that the credit would be one time.  After a trade-in process was completed on my part the bill estimate reflected $10.  I contacted VZW_CS.  I was told repeatedly by 4 different VZW_CS agents  that the trade-in  value was only $10.  After many disconnections and being passed around to different VZW_CS agents a "supervisor" said to me that the promo was written wrong, and I would now be receiving the $400 credit as promised.  Upon reviewing the bill estimate I saw the $400 spread over 36 installments.  This was not the deal.  I was and am leaving Verizon.    I would like to remain a Verizon customer, but this is only one of my bad experiences with VZW_CS.  Let's see what happens.  The only way I will remain a Verizon customer is for me to receive the $400 trade-in credit in full before the new Samsung device becomes available.  If this condition is not met I will be paying off my phone and watch,  and I will cancel my service.  I will then purchase a new phone free of the Verizon software which disables the advertised Call and Text on Other Devices feature from Samsung products in order to sell back  the feature for $10/mo. as a Shared Line.  I will use the S22 Ultra as a trade-in through a reputable company and purchase their services.  I will be free from a incompetent, unhelpful and dishonest company like this one.

Do not continue to reward bad service with your good money people!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello joelmp, thank you for reaching out to Verizon. Your loyalty means the world to us, and we don't want to see you go. We apologize for the experience you’ve had. Resolving an issue should never take this long. Please allow us the opportunity to provide you with the help you deserve. To get started please send us a PM.

>Janet

0 Likes
joelmp
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am so sorry.  I thought real VZW_CS agents were reading these comments.  They are clearly bots.   "Janet" ended "her" statement with send us a PM.  I started my statement with this is what I wrote in response to the private note sent to me.  If Janet is  real person I apologize, but I don't think so.  I am arguing with a computer and that seems silly.   Good Luck and God Bless!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are real live agents ready to help! We want you to receive the help you deserve. Please PM us so we can get started. 

*Christina

0 Likes
joelmp
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yea, I have done that twice.  There has been no response.

0 Likes