Upgrade promotion not honored
Cinbud111
Enthusiast - Level 1

was promised $800 trade in for my iPhone pro max when I pre-ordered iPhone 14. When I received my new phone I was never given  return box or label. I ended up calling Verizon and finally they emailed me a return label. I followed instructions and send my old phone back. Last month I received an email saying they denied the promotion.  Verizon is  not honoring the promotion and they are keeping my old phone.  I've called Verizon several times and still no resolution. Does anybody know how to get your old phone back. I'm ready to switch carrier

0 Likes
Re: Upgrade promotion not honored
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will need you to send us a Private Note, so we can get more information on this issue to find a resolution for you.

*Nicole

0 Likes
Cinbud111
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just called Verizon and was told that they are not honoring the promotion. They are also only giving me $26 for the trade in. The representative said that it took 60 days to return the phone. I placed the order on Nov 22 2022 but the phone was back ordered and didn't received it until mid December.  How can Verizon count those days if I didn't have the phone.  Representative also said the phone was delivered on Feb 23 2023. The shipping label confirms the delivery was on Feb 3. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm really sorry for this huge inconvenience, Cinbud111. I would honestly be just as upset. Please send a Private Message to better assist you. 

-Vanessa

0 Likes