Verizon breaches their own terms and contracts
tatiangel712
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had been offered a plan and billing for 62 dollars a month roughly and I traded in my old iPhone XR for the new iPhone. 3 weeks later I get a monthly bill for 139 a month and no explanation. When I contact customer service i am given apologies and excuses and a runaround for hours at a time. The Verizon rep says the rep made a mistake and despite having all the transcripts where I asked all the questions and received definitive answers and breakdown for my new monthly bill and a thank you for switching over to Verizon. Now 3 weeks later and after taking my old phone all they do is offer my different plans that cost a lot more. They know it what I’m saying is correct but refuse to honor their own terms. When I ask to speak to someone in charge they either tell me to call the regular 1800 number where they always hang up on you rudely and won’t give their names or in the chat they just keep giving you offers for more expensive plans that I never wanted. This is all after I switched over for weeks mind you, apologizing isn’t good enough all I want is Verizon honor their own terms. It’s crazy how one of the biggest communications companies puts out huge advertising offers and then sends you a totally different bill of goods. This is Verizon, not some local fraud  cell plan I know enough to know it’s not legal. Your reps have zero problem reading the transcripts and seeing it was your mistake. Yet no one is willing to honor the agreed upon terms. At least give me back my old phone so I can switch back to my old plan and then I can make sure I file a complaint everywhere I can and with the Better business bureau. The fact that this company can’t take accountability for their own employees and offers only meager apologies is just sad. How far they’ve fallen and their stock price obviously reflects this as well.

Re: Verizon breaches their own terms and contracts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please send us a private message. One of our agents will be glad to address your concerns. We are available 24/7.

*Becky

0 Likes
Bzmbank
Enthusiast - Level 1

No you aren't available 24/7 I also just spent almost 3 hours talking to your so called reps just for them to tell me that no supervisor was there to fix the situation 

0 Likes
Bzmbank
Enthusiast - Level 1

I also traded in my phone and had their live agent quote me a price. After I sent my phone back I got a bill for 89 dollars more than I agreed to. All I got was apologies and new more expensive offers. 

That's verizons new business model. Get you to give your old phone up and then con you into paying their new price bc you won't have Any choice but to take whatever they offer you. Imagine buying a car and then a month later the salesmen coming back and telling you on second thought we can charge you more now since we have your old car as well. That salesman would be in jail but since it's Verizon it's apparently ok

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want our customers to have this type of experience, and would like the opportunity to assist you with your wireless service. We are here for you 24/7 on this platform. Please join us in a Private Note for further assistance.*Izzy

0 Likes