Verizon didn’t honor trade in credit. No one will help
Rdhj2008
Enthusiast - Level 2

I purchased an iPhone February 14, 2023. The Verizon app made me select one of three different plans in order to get the $800 device credit. I selected the 5G Play More plan. I made sure to get screen shots of every screen. I should be getting $22.30/mo device credit, as my phone was in great condition, however today I received an email saying they gave me a final price of $12.22/mo. I spent almost two hours in the phone with support. The supervisor wouldn’t let me speak with anyone else after multiple requests. She said she was the only one that could help me and continually told me I purchased the wrong plan and that I had to have the most expensive plan (5G Get More) to get the $800. I was made to feel like I was a fool and that I was in the completely in the wrong. I do not appreciate that because I was right (see the screen shots). We’ve had Verizon for over 20 years (starting back in the Bell Atlantic Mobile days). This is the absolute worst experience I’ve ever had. I would appreciate someone who can make this entire situation right to contact me before I take further action. Screenshots of order are redacted and attached for reference. 

E2ECEDAE-A275-4B99-8736-5BEF03F55649.jpeg

56C5298D-C5ED-43D1-9FDF-EDD6B40A4D23.jpeg

D8A1D1F3-7D89-4B8C-8BE4-AA2DB96927E5.jpeg

Re: Verizon didn’t honor trade in credit. No one will help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out to us. We can definitely take a look at what has happened from here. Please, do us the kindness of sending us a Private message, so we can start. 

*Faith

0 Likes
Rdhj2008
Enthusiast - Level 2

How?

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi @Rdhj2008,

To send a private message vzw_customer_support, you can click on their username displayed on their post above to bring up their profile card overlay, and then click on "Send message" located in the bottom right corner of the overlay.  Alternatively, you can navigate to their profile page here, and then click on the "Message" button located under their username in the top left area of the page.

Rdhj2008
Enthusiast - Level 2

After an unsuccessful attempt at getting @vzw_customer_support  to help, I had to file a BBB complaint. Hopefully Verizon corporate will be able to fix this.  This has turned into a bait and switch. Be careful if you’re looking to trade in!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is definitely not the experience we want you to have. Let's work on this together and get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private note for personalized assistance. ~Sonia

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello. Verizon strives to honor our promotions. We can review your account for you to determine your status. Please reply to this message so we can send you a Private Note.

*De'Aundrea

0 Likes