Verizon lost four phones delivered for trade in
NotHappy23

Verizon lost four out of five phones I sent for trade in via UPS. I  am out $4,000 in trade in value. Getting the runaround with customer service like everyone else. Have receipt from ups they were delivered to Verizon. Each month Verizon says it takes time to process. Now they tell me they never received four out of five phones. Too late to file a claim with UPS as it has to be done in 60 days. I am sure my old phones have already been sold by Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon lost four phones delivered for trade in
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, NotHappy23, we know it's important that you receive your trade-in promotion. So we can take a closer look, we will be reaching out via Private Message.

-Lauren

0 Likes
NotHappy23

Verizon customer service promised to call me this morning at 8:30AM. Did not receive a phone call from them. How are you going to private message me?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NotHappy23, we know how important it is to receive your valuable promotions and we are sorry to read that you did not receive your anticipated follow-up call from us. We will be sending your Private Message to gather additional details from you so that we can assist further.

-Andi

0 Likes