Where is my phone!!
ultracap

I traded in two devices in November 2022. I dropped two packages to the same UPS store at the same time and it was delivered to Verizon warehouse at the same time. My horrible experience started from here.

I only received trade-in process update for only one phone, it was processed within a reasonable time frame. However the other one hasn't gotten updated for a few months and my trade-in credit got removed in January 2023. I've talked to Verizon customer service several times since December 2022, they only said "no worried, we confirmed package was received so you will get credit back soon" and let me waste time since then. I talked to Verizon customer service a few days ago and heard that all requests were declined as they can't locate the phone. What? They haven't been actively seeking phone and finally saying that. This is ridiculous experience.  What should I do? If I knew this happened, I've never switched the provider. Waste of time and stressful.

0 Likes
5 Replies
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is not the experience we want our customers to have! We know how important it is to get the credit for the device, and would be happy to look into this. Please send a Private Message for assistance. *Michelle

0 Likes
ultracap

This is really awesome. 😞 I was asked to send a private message that routed me to chat service, the chat service now asks me to contact over a phone call. So should I repeat this again? It is almost second digit calls.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Ultracap! 

We appreciate that you reached out to us about your trade- in inquiry! We would love to take a look into your account status and try to correct this situation for you, please PM us, we are not able to properly assist using a public channel, we would risk your personal information if we did. 

We are here for you 24/7, please PM us !

>Dafne

0 Likes
ultracap

Every time I contacted customer serivce, I had to explain everything from scratch and heard "No worries, this will be handled properly this time. We are handling this in a different way so you will see this in the next billing cycle, I'll follow up for you" and nothing happened. Then I contacted customer service, I heard the request was declined, sorry. Then repeat this again and again.

I can't believe I have contacted Verizon customer service more than 10 times and on a line more than an hour on each call. Feeling like they are shuffling a hot potato among agents.

I made the worst decision in my life that I switched over to Verizon. Now I'm blaming myself. this is the only one I can do now.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want you to have this type of experience with Verizon. We want your first call to be your last call whenever you reach out for help. We'll send you a Private Note shortly so we can assist.

~Jesse

0 Likes