Customer Service, Ha! Empty promises, No accountability.
Neelio
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok so I've been trying to do a plan change, an upgrade, a more expensive plan.  I have 2 lines both on welcome unlimited and want to change to play more and get more plans. Well there have been multiple different issues, and still there is something that is keeping me from changing plans  I've been trying to do this for the last 27 consecutive days.  Everyday I'm talking to, chatting with agents to get this resolved and change plans.  See I need mobile hot spot on my phone as I use it for my small business.  I've lost jobs because I didn't have hotspot.  27 days I've been trying.  Everyday for at least 6 hours a day.  Just shy of a MONTH.  170 HOURS I've put into this trying to upgrade plans so hotspot is included and I can start digging my business out of the hole it's now in.  170 in a month, THATS A FULL TIME JOB!!  I have received nothing but empty promises, lies, and if I have to hear " it'll take 5-7 days" again I'm gonna explode.  You know have heard these words so many times, I'm sick of it.  You wanna know what happens at the end of 5-7 days.  NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.  ISSUE NOT RESOLVED, NO FOLLOW UP, NO UPDATES, NO ACCOUNTABILITY.  STRAIGHT UP LIES FOR 27 DAYS!!!.  All the time I've spent on this issue has put me in a bad situation that I'm not sure I can recover from. 170 hours I lost.  No work, no pay, and customers lost.  Verizon's customer service is the worst I've ever dealt with Nobody cares about keeping me happy as a customer.  I am absolutely sickened by my experience with  Verizon.  I'm sick of it, I'm tired of the wasted hours, the empty promises, and the absolutely horrible customer service.  I'm ready to walk away, I need this fixed, Now.  Multiple agents, multiple calls and NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE.  NOTHING EXPLAINED, NO UPDATES, NO COMMUNICATION.  27 DAYS.  That's NOT RIGHT.  I'm livid!!  I need my issues fixed.  So  somebody, anybody,  Please look into this.  

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service, Ha! Empty promises, No accountability.
Neelio
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well as I expected, I'm still waiting.  It's now day 28 since I started my trek through the desolate, uninhabited wasteland of Verizon's Customer Service.  It's a horrible place to be stranded waiting in an neverending web of lies and deceit.   Why am I still putting myself through this daily punishment instead of walking through the open door to happiness and freedom?  Am I mad, I ask myself? I am not, I answer, as I begin my journey through the closing door and leave this wasteland before being consumed by the beast and become yet another lost, zombified soul.  

I need hotspot added or change plan
Neelio
Enthusiast - Level 2

I seriously need hotspot added to my current plan or change plans so it is included and to be billed correctly.  That's all I want.  I've been trying to do so for 29 days now.  My small business needs hotspot to connect other devices.  Please assist as my small business is my main source of income.  Please help ASAP!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Neelio, We can help with any plan changes and issues fixed with no smoke effects. Please send us a private direct message. 

- Jose

0 Likes
Re: I need hotspot added or change plan
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Neelio wrote:

I seriously need hotspot added to my current plan or change plans so it is included and to be billed correctly.  That's all I want.  I've been trying to do so for 29 days now.  My small business needs hotspot to connect other devices.  Please assist as my small business is my main source of income.  Please help ASAP!!

You should be able to see the plans available and those which include the hotspot feature when you log into your appropriate My Verizon account.   Calling 800-922-0204 (or Sales at 888-924-7937) should be able to get you to an agent that will gladly change your plan accordingly.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Neelio
Enthusiast - Level 2
  • It's complicated because of pending orders that were cancelled by Verizon and for some reason for the last month nobody can delete them from my account.  
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Neelio, thank you for contacting us. What's going on that you need help with?

*Debbie

0 Likes
Neelio
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well Ive been trying to change plans for a month now, so far about 170 hrs I've spent with Verizon agents from many different avenues and I still have not had this issue resolved.  There are 2 pending orders that were cancelled by Verizon that some say is the hold up, some say it's because one of my devices is in an agreement that doesn't allow a plan change, byod perhaps.  The reason I need to change plans is so I can have mobile hotspot available for use in my small business to connect other devices.  This past month this has caused jobs to be lost which means money is not coming in like it could be.  It's been a very long month with the time spent trying to get this resolved and trying to keep my business open.  I can't remember when I got more than a couple hours sleep.  I have spoke with, chatted with, messaged through messenger, posted on Facebook, posted in the community.  I have been told several times that it would be resolved.  5-7 days they say,  24 hrs has been promised.  To this day, Im still waiting on this issue to be resolved.  I'm tired of doing this day after day with nothing to show for it.  I've sure put in my effort.  It's a full time job that I get no paycheck from.  I'm quite displeased and didn't think that Verizon would treat me this way, but it's sure doesn't seem like I matter.  I'm just about to call it quits and give up on Verizon.  Seriously, a month of waiting with nothing resolved or really even acknowledged.  Most agents made it clear that it was all about them and how they handled the situation, wanting a good review is more important than my situation.  I don't think most even read all my messages to hear my story.  It's quite upsetting to know how unimportant I am.  So that's my issue and part of my journey.  There was also other promises that appeared then we're gone.  It's just so disheartening.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh wow it should not take this long to change your plan. I would love to help on how to get that stated. I will send you a DM. 

-Amber

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure all your issues are resolved. Please join us in the secure chat once again to continue. 

-Jenelle

0 Likes