Keep Beyond unlimited?
papabear_27

Looking to lower my bill. Currently have 4 lines at $50 a month with autopay and paperless credits plus taxes with Beyond Unlimited. Looks like some new plans are $45 a month, so would save $20 across 4 lines. Will I be losing or gaining anything by switching? Seems like they’re always trying to push you out of the older plans and makes me think they may actually be better?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Keep Beyond unlimited?
mama23dogs
Legend

Play more and  Do more are $45 per line after autopay and paperless billing discount with a debit card or checking account.  Start is $35.  

The current plan is a mixed plan which means that you could put your kids on the start plan and save another $10 a month. You aren't going to lose anything and you might gain some perks that you don't currently have

You get more Hotspot data, more priority data, and you should be offered the Disney bundle which I don't believe was offered with the previous plan.

You can also switch within this mixed plan at any time. For example if the kids are being deprioritized too often, or need hotspot for a month, you can move them up to the $45 plan.

My sons and my mother are all on start unlimited, my older son uses between 50 and 80 gb a month without any problem at all

0 Likes
Re: Keep Beyond unlimited?
mama23dogs
Legend

For whatever reason Verizon doesn't like you to be able to see their current plans unless you log in, or aren't a customer at all.

Screenshot_20221228_104642.jpg

0 Likes