Promises not kept
Bugsbuny

In November 2022, we added a new line on a promotion of $350.00 e credit . Well I never received it and even was told several times it takes 6 to 8 weeks.  Additionally, I was promised Account Level Pricing (ALP) discount of $10.00 per line due to the fact I was misled and told and promised data and unlimited would be the same as my old plan. Well I asked if this would be a one-time discount and they promised me it would not and would be a monthly discount for each line as promised. They have not done that.  Verizon has all recordings of my phone contacts of these promises.  I have tried getting this resolved since November. I even sent a certified letter to the corporate office and still no response or corrections as promised. After being a customer for 26 years plus they don't care!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there! We hear your concerns and would love to look into this further for you. To get started, please send us a Private Note to begin and dig into this together. *Kris

0 Likes
Bugsbuny

Well Verizon has reached out to me and stated that the $350.00  promo add a line from another carrier had expired when phone was activated! Well the Verizon store said we would receive it and several customer service techs stated also after several phones calls it would be forthcoming. Additionally, the promised $10.00 monthly discount for Account Level program discount per line for my 5 lines would be monthly. Now they said that is given to standard account not 5G play more because it is already a upgraded account. That was incorrect also with all the recorded phone calls. So, they did give me a one-time $50.00 discount. Wow! 26 years customer. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi. If you are having issues with your promos we can solve it, in order to do it we need to access to your account, please feel free to schedule a call so we can correct it.

https://www.verizon.com/digital/nsa/secure/ui/contactus/signinlanding/#mobile#billingandpayments

>Oscar

0 Likes