Delphi 4g connect
Alofa821
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was wanting to buy a Delphi 4g connect. It wants me to pick a data plan. I already have a data plan. I don't want to change my plan. Also I want to know if there a monthly price cost if I pay full cost or discounted price.

0 Likes
Re: Delphi 4g connect
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is a great device, Alofa821! When you're trying to purchase online, are you already logged into your online account, My Verizon? Do you have any Hotspot on your current account? If you're logged into My Verizon, and have a current More Everything plan, you should be able to add to current plan without making changes. If not logged in, it'll ask you to select a plan. Also, there isn't a monthly discount with our without a contract. The only difference from getting a discounted price for this device, or not, is if you decide to cancel. If you get discounted price, you'll have a 2-year contract. If you pay retail, there's no contract and you can cancel this line at anytime.

Thank you,

VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

Alofa821
Enthusiast - Level 1

I do not have a hotspot on acct. I logged in but was still asked to pick data plan

0 Likes
DickWinchell
Enthusiast - Level 1

Will Verizon Still support and activate these if i have one not active on my account?