My Delphi Hotspot stuck in 3G
tylercparker

From my understanding the Delphi Hotpsot is 4G capable, correct? Mine has been in 3G ever since I got it. Everywhere I have been in my car my phone has LTE, but the Delphi is stuck in 3G.... This is pointless. I don't want a slow connection..... Why is it stuck like this??

0 Likes
Re: My Delphi Hotspot stuck in 3G
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question tylercparker. We have two Delphi connect devices. One is 3g and one is 4g. Do you know which one you have? Currently the 3g Delphi Connect is $99.99 and the Delphi 4g Connect is $199.99. Where are you located (home zipcode) Please keep us posted.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
tylercparker

As stated in my first post, I have the 4G LTE one. The 4G LTE Hot Spot one for $199. I live in 37355 and have an iPhone 5S that ALWAYS has LTE. I know my signal strength in my area. It is the device that will not connect to 4G LTE.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tylercparker, thank you for all of the information. Since you have gotten the device have you gotten the chance to remove the sim card from the device. Leave it out for a good 10 till 15 seconds. Once you have done that place the sim card back into the device and see if you are able to get the 4G service to come through. Keep us posted on the out come of doing this step.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
ChadS24

Welcome to my world!  I'm on my 3rd replacement Delphi with 4G Mobile Hotspot and the 2 previous units and the current replacement I received just before Christmas  just will not connect to 4G.  Tech support had me take out the SIM card and put it into another 4G device I had and it connected to the LTE network without and problem. Swap it back to the Delphi and no LTE, just 3G. Something is definitely wrong with these units.

0 Likes
tylercparker

I took the sim card out, and put it back in....still 3G only.

0 Likes
tylercparker

Don't tell me that! 😕 It's getting annoying.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for clarifying tylercparker! The next best option would be to replace the SIM Card free of charge. To process this change please visit your local VZW Corporate Store for assistance http://bit.ly/3SdsA. Please keep us posted if issues remain after replacing the SIM Card, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes