4-G LTE BROADBAND WITH VOICE
Valkalua

Having trouble with faxing. I have voice but do not get 4-G where I live. Is that the reason I can't fax?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4-G LTE BROADBAND WITH VOICE
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Valkalua,

We know the importance of being able to fax important documents. I fax information to various people on a regular basis. Based on the device connecting to the cellular data service this device would not have the ability to fax documents. You would need a traditional land line connection to fax. However there are third party sites that offer free faxing services to use online. If you have any further questions or concerns please let us know. We are here to help.
JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: 4-G LTE BROADBAND WITH VOICE
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Traditional faxing is a voice service where as 4G LTE is a data service.  The two are not related unless you are using an online faxing service such as eFax.com to manage your fax messages.

As long as you have a dial tone and can complete phone calls from the VZW device it should be able to operate as a fax line with the proper faxing configuration.  For more details on how to configure your fax machine please confirm which VZW device and fax machine you are attempting to use in this problem.

0 Likes