4g lte home router error /clientlist/list: ""
Az_opie

After a few hours of uptime my Verizon Home 4g lte router has several errors and eventually I cannot login as admin.  It appears that system variables are becoming NULL and causes the router to become inoperable.   What is causing this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4g lte home router error /clientlist/list: ""
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would be wondering the same thing, Az_opie. I am sure you would like to have your router to work. I am sure we will figure this out. Has it ever worked before? What are your cross streets? Please tell me more.  -AmberF_VZW

0 Likes
Az_opie

I don't think the cross streets is relevant.  My signal is sufficient.  This is just one of many error that occur.  I'm not sure if the router ever worked correctly.  I thought it was a configuration problem and have spent months troubleshooting this issue.  I've attempted to check for and/or upgrade the firmware but it fails everytime I attempt to do so.  I'm very frustrated at this time and really want this problem resolved.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please send us a Private Note, we would like to further look into this for you.

0 Likes
Az_opie

How do I send you a private message??  This is still an issue with my router.  I have also called the support line, talked to a Technical Expert who sent the information to the manufacture of the router.  I have not heard back and still need have the issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to continue working with you, as your service concerns are our concerns too. Verizon takes protecting our customer's personal and account information very seriously. Here is a helpful link to send us a Private Message: 

http://spr.ly/6604HSRVa

We offer several options to reach us, including our Social Media and Chat options by visiting our Contact Us website at:

http://spr.ly/6605HSRVx

We'll look forward to hearing from you and continuing to work with you. - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes