Re: ASK-NCQ1338 signal and band information
brianwells
Enthusiast - Level 2

Maybe that is why the signal strength is hidden for now? It looks a little buggy. 🙁

0 Likes
Data5248
Enthusiast - Level 3

If you go to that page and look at the elements tab and search for signal-bars sizing-box there is 2 one for LTE 1 for 5G. And it updates in real time. You can see even where they hide the line in the code.Capture11111.PNG 

KLinMayhem
Enthusiast - Level 3

@Data5248 My firmware is 214322. Screenshot of how I found the results. Looks like it requeries every few seconds.

brianwells
Enthusiast - Level 2

@KLinMayhem Did you navigate to Network > Network Status after logging in to the gateway?

0 Likes
Data5248
Enthusiast - Level 3

I did I'm on newer firmware, that might be why I did not get that in the console. It work look at it in the elements tab for me.

KLinMayhem
Enthusiast - Level 3

@brianwells Yes I did.

0 Likes
KLinMayhem
Enthusiast - Level 3

@Data5248 it's funny, I've tried to check for new firmware, and it's failed the past 4 or 5 times. Oh well.

KLinMayhem
Enthusiast - Level 3

Looks like getting the new firmware may not be happening. Reddit threads seem to suggest there's an issue with the new firmware connecting to 5G.

0 Likes
Data5248
Enthusiast - Level 3

It was not easy to update mine. First I tried updating it would have a error and would try again and it would say no updates. Then I started a continuous ping to the gateway and unplug it once started replying I just back in to the web admin and had it check for updates and then it yes there was a new update told it to start downloading it. It felled about 70 or 80%. Rebooted it again when it starting replying again and check for update and it picked back up from where it left off. Rebooted it self and was on the new firmware. I have not had any major problem with the new code. I had switch over to 4G when it was raining the other day, I think with the trees getting there leaves back my 5G signal is real low and when they are wet it blocking the signal even more.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want your signal to work well.*Melissa

0 Likes