1. Make sure your 4G LTE Router is powered on and working correctly by reviewing the LED lights
2. Open up the wireless networks list on your iPhone
3. Select the SSID/Network name of your 4G LTE Router
4. Enter the password of the 4G LTE Router into the password window when prompted
5. Confirm there are no error messages after submitting the password
6. Check your internet connectivity by navigating to a website or some other kind of network application that needs the internet
My guess is that you are either stuck entering the incorrect password or are not selecting the correct wireless network name from the list of available options.
please clarify where in the steps above you are getting stuck for more assistance. Any error messages you are receiving would be helpful to know too.
Being able to connect your router is crucial to being able to manage your data effectively. We will gladly assist you so that you can obtain the connection needed. John Getzke did give some really helpful information. Were you able to connect using the steps provided? If not, what is the exact iPhone model we are working with? What type of router are you trying to connect to?
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!